Friday, October 22, 2010

"Fitment All Day Everyday"


While scrolling through the pages of friends we have on 2ND -2- NO1's FaceBook with their very own stanced ride as their profile pic, I had to take a second look when I stumbled upon Rami Qasem and his oh so clean Honda S2000. I was immediately attracted to this beautifully pieced together machine, so I send Rami a message asking if he would like to be featured on our blog. With the stance game growing more and more everyday, the S2000 is undoubtedly one of the most popular cars of choice for "HellaFlush" fitment. But Rami is having no problem standing out from the crowd with his SSR Professor sp1 3-piece wheels (18x9 +19 front; 18x10 +19 rear). This car is proof that you can stand out in a crowd all while maintaining a crisp, clean look.





One of the first questions I had for Rami was what inspired him to get into aggressive fitment. "Decided to go stance when I seen a friend with a WrongFitmentCrew sticker on his VIP style car and wondered what it was for. So I decided to dig deeper and saw a whole new world so to speak. I eventually found some wheels on a limited edition group buy (LE Touge Factory Enkei NTO3+M) and I decided to purchase them and did what I had to do to make them fit. From there on it was fitment all day everyday."



Rami also informed me that other mods to this sexy S2K include intake, header, and exhaust, Ground Control/Koni yellow coils, SSR Professor sp1 3-piece wheels (18x9 +19 front; 18x10 +19 rear), an AP2 exterior conversion all the way around, front fenders are custom flared, and says the rear will be done the same way soon. As for the future? Rami promises more goodies that you will just have to tune in for ;).



1 comment: